The global D&B database has information on more than 200 million companies across the world, with 4.3 million of these in Germany. That means access to comprehensive company data from more than 200 countries.
Companies are subject to constant change, which is what makes current data so important.
Within the next 60 minutes,
- 18 companies* will be filing for insolvency
- 39 companies* will be deregistered
- 123 companies* will be undergoing major changes such as changes in management, purpose of business, equity, authorised signatories and ownership, registered office, profit transfer and control agreements, mergers and splits
*Companies in the commercial register
Our staff at D&B are constantly re-researching and updating our whole database. This gives you a reliable and objective basis for reaching business decisions.
We update around 1.8 million data records from companies across the world every day, 120,000 of these in Germany. Every year, this means:
- Phoning 1,000,000 companies
- Evaluating 200,000 press releases
- Making 500,000 commercial register enquiries
- Registering 30,000 company and 130,000 private insolvencies
- Evaluating every annual report published in Germany
Our DunTrade® Programme provides additional information on payment performance from companies. D&B collects around 540 million reports on invoice payments in Germany, and 20 billion across the world – every year.
Information collected is matched to its respective company using the unique D&B D-U-N-S® Number. Developed by D&B, this unique global identification sequence identifies companies, wherever they are in the world. The DunsRight® Process links the information, augmenting and checking existing predictive indicators.
Click here to find out more about the DUNSRight® Process